IFISA Executive Board
as formed during 2021 IFISA Assembly Meeting
Mikkel Liebman Drescher
Currently employed by Naviair as Head of Procedures, Copenhagen Information.
More than 20 years of experience working in ATS, both as military, for 11 years, and the last 9 years as a civilian.
His primary work is in Rules and Procedures but has experience within Operations, Project Management, Management, Safety assessment, Incident Investigation, Education, Airspace Management Cell, Continuous Improvement and much more.
He participate in various international working groups and safety forums.
IFISA Vice President
Oliver Wessollek was elected as Vice President of IFISA during the IFISA Assembly in Bodo 2018.
He is working for DFS GmbH in Germany as Expert on Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management.
He started his ATC Career back in 1988 at the German Air Force as Flight Dispatcher. In 1994 he started as Flight Data Specialist in Frankfurt ACC and became in 2001 Flow Coordinator (FMP) at the ACC in Langen. In 2004 he started as Expert on Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management in Langen ACC in the Back Office.
In 2012 he was elected in the Executive Board of the German Trade Union Air Navigation Services (GdF). In the Executive Board of the Association Part of GdF he is responsible for different Job Profiles. FIS Officer, AIS Officer, FDP, FMP, ARO and others are under his responsibility as well as AIM. The organization became Member of IFISA in 2016. His international experience will help IFISA to establish an international Network in regard of AFIS and Enroute FIS. Within IFISA he is leading the working groups on Remote Tower in AFIS and the working group on UTM/Drones in FIS.
– M.A. in Geography and English studies
– Flight Data Specialist with the Deutsche Flugsicherung DFS GmbH at Bremen ACC
– Member and delegate of the german trade union air navigation services – GDF
– Member of the working group on all matters related to FDS, FIS, AIM, FMP.
– Financial Secretary Treasurer ATSAC
– Currently based at Kingston Flight Service Station
– 24 years as Flight Service Specialist with NAVCANADA
– Has provided Airport Advisory service at 3 different Aerodromes
– Has provided Remote Airport Advisory Service for 5 years
– Weather Briefer
– 6 Years as Team Supervisor at London Flight Information Centre
– ATSAC Shop Steward and Elections Chairperson
– ATSAC Financial Secretary Treasurer for last 6 years
IFISA Board Member
– Degree in Electronic Engineering (Technical Institute of Athens)
– Master Degree (MSc) in Communication Systems and Signal Processing (University Bristol)
– AIS Officer in Aeronautical Information Publication Department for the last 3 years
– Three years of experience in NOTAM Publication Department.
– Three years of experience as AFTN/CIDIN Operator in HCAA Telecom Centre.
– Two years of experience as Air-Ground and Ground-Ground Operator
– Six years of experience as Software Development Engineer in Siemens AG Greece
IFISA Board Member