Goals of IFISA
- To protect and safeguard the interests of the Flight Information Service Officer.
- To establish a close working relationship for ICAO & EASA to improve and standardise the FISO service internationally.
- To allow national FISO associations/unions/trade unions to work together for the first time.
- To promote safety, efficiency and regularity in International air navigation
- To assist and advise in the development of safe and orderly systems for the Flight Information Service.
- To promote and uphold a high standard of knowledge and professional efficiency amongst Flight Information Service Operators.
CO-OPERATE WITH AUTHORITIES
- To closely co-operate with International and National aviation authorities and institutions concerning the Flight Information Service.
To further the professional status of Flight Information Services, to enhance its stature and to promote aviation safety both nationally and internationally